Duration – 20 weeks (One day a week). For course start dates please view our timetable here.
Course price - Full funding available for this qualification via an Advanced Learner Loan, for more information please call us and/or visit www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan Please contact us first before applying for a loan.
Entry requirements – Must have previously completed Level 3 Nail Technology or equivalent
The primary outcome of the VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Nail Services is to confirm your competence in the job role of a nail technician. All the units in this qualification relate directly to the specific job role of a nail technician.
This qualification is a progression route for those who have previously completed the VTCT Level 3 Nail Technology courses. In contrast, the Diploma in Nail Technology has the purpose of preparing you to enter the beauty therapy sector rather than confirming competence in a specific job role.
This qualification includes the following mandatory units:
- Enhance and maintain nails using UV gel
- Enhance and maintain nails using liquid and powder
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
You will also have the opportunity to further develop your understanding and skills by completing the below specialist units:
- Enhance and maintain nails using wraps
- Develop a range of creative nail images
- Prepare and finish nail overlays including electric files
- Contribute to the financial effectiveness of the business
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
For more information, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page or get in touch above.