Henna Brow Course
If you are interested in this course you can enquire or book below:
£250 Full Kit Included, £40 DEPOSIT
SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS OR NOT?
You may already be a Beauty Therapist, looking to add new treatments to your portfolio. Whatever your reasons, we welcome each and every one of you.
Previous eyebrow experience, demonstrating understanding of Shaping (waxing/threading). We offer a Precision Brow Course which is the perfect Prerequisite.
Our Eyebrow Henna Course comes with a fully ABT Accredited Certificate meaning that you can get all required insurances. You will receive the Certificate on completion of the case studies required.
MODEL REQUIRED OR NOT
You will not need a model as you will be working on each other. That said you will need to attend the academy for a patch test at least 72 hours before.
Henna brows are a form of eyebrow tinting that is used to stain the skin beneath the brow hairs. The purpose of this is to cast a shadow or create an illusion of depth and fullness in the area, visually filling in any sparseness. Henna is a natural dye made from a plant known as hina or the henna tree. In the course you will use the Fantastic brand Dyotics, and you will learn how to ensure that the henna is correctly and flawlessly applied, learning the ombre technique also to give a natural finish. Client’s can expect to achieve a long lasting result from henna.
- Tattoo effect up to 14 days. The henna not only colors the hair, but also the skin.
- No need for fixing lotions. Just mix the henna with hot water.
- The henna paste does not harden and can therefore be easily removed from the skin with a moist cotton ball.
- The colors do not turn red
- The tint remover can also be used with regular brow dye.
- Also ideal for darker skin thanks to the henna shade of Raven
DYOTICS HENNA KIT
- Honey: fairly warm blonde, for women (and of course men) with light eyebrows and light skin.
- Taupe: to provide blonde to dark blonde eyebrows with a beautiful tan.
- Hazelnut: nice warm brown color, which is certainly not too red.
- Natural Brown: natural looking eyebrows on the light to slightly tinted skin.
- Ash Brown: A cool dark brown tint for browsing on tinted to dark skin.
- Raven: our darkest variant. Perfect for the tinted skin or to mix with other colours so that they become slightly darker.
- Skin Prep Lotion: to get the eyebrows clean and grease-free for a treatment
- Tint Remover: to easily correct any mistakes.
- Double Side Henna Brush: The perfect brush to apply the henna properly.
- White Mapping thread: for even tighter henna brows.
- Patch Testing
- Health & Safety
- Client Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Preparation of Henna
- Full treatment Procedure
- Henna Application Eyebrows. Also learning the Ombre technique.
- Colour Guidance and mixing for All Types of Skin Tone & Hair Colour
- Aftercare Advice
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Full complete Henna kit (if purchased)
- Step-by-step training manual
- Training equipment provided on the day
- You will be able to carry out Brow Henna treatment after completing this course, being able to charge up to £40 per client for this treatment.
- Fully insurable Ambitions Academy certificate to obtain public liability insurance
- You will be taught by our Academy training team who have extensive industry experience, meaning the highest standards delivered on the day.