One Day Course in an Introduction to Facials & Skin Care
If you are interested in this course you can enquire here:
Looking after your skin is essential and having a facial is often described as one of life's little luxuries. Be able to offer your clients a facial with our one-day training course.
The training will cover all aspects of carrying out a facial and also includes the option to purchase a bespoke Ambitions kit so you can start straight away! The kit includes the products required to complete treatments but does not need to be purchased to complete the course.
Qualification: ABT approved certificate in an introduction to facials and skincare
Prerequisites: No previous experience needed
Location: Ambitions Academy, Market Lane, Hanley, Stoke on Trent
Price: £150 inc VAT – No kit included
Duration: 1 Day Course (10 am - 4 pm) with a 30-minute lunch break. For course start dates please view our timetable here.
Model: No, delegates perform this treatment on each other
Description: The course is designed for anyone wishing to learn about skincare and how to conduct a facial. We use the world recognised and vegan-friendly Tropic skincare range and will teach you how to identify different skin types and the appropriate products to cleanse, tone, moisturise, exfoliate and why this is so important.
You will also learn how to give a luxurious Shoulder, face and head massage
- Salon Health and Safety
- Anatomy of the Skin
- To understand and recognise different skin types and conditions
- To understand skin care and products
- Be able to consult, plan and prepare for a facial
- Be able to recognise contra – indications that prevent or restrict a facial treatment
- Be able to work safely and effectively when providing a facial treatment
- To be able to perform a facial
- Be able to provide aftercare advice
- Know what equipment and tools are needed to carry out a facial
For more information, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page or get in touch above.