One Day Course in Individual Eyelash Extensions
If you are interested in this course you can enquire here:
Eyelash extensions are HUGE and popular all year round! One of our most popular courses, have you considered offering this popular treatment to your clients? With our one-day intensive training course, you can learn all you need to know about individual lashes. LashBase Kit Provided.
Qualification: ABT approved certificate in Individual Eyelash Extensions
Prerequisites: No previous experience needed
Location: Ambitions Academy, Market Lane, Hanley, Stoke on Trent
Price: £225 Inc VAT – Full kit included
Duration: 1 Day (10 am - 4 pm) with a 30-minute lunch break. For course start dates please view our timetable here.
In addition to this you will be required to complete 6 case studies at home, with before and after photographic evidence to be submitted to the tutor
Model: Yes, model to arrive at 1pm
Individual eyelashes are groups of three synthetic lashes attached to each other and are applied to a clients natural lashes using a temporary adhesive. These lashes can last between 2-3 weeks, then infilled or a new set applied.
With this qualification you have the opportunity to work self employed or employed as a lash technician, with the potential earnings of £40 and £60 per client
- Salon Health and Safety
- Anatomy of the hair
- Be able to consult, plan and prepare for eyelash extensions
- Be able to recognise contra – indications that prevent or restrict eyelash extensions
- Be able to work safely and effectively when providing an eyelash extension service
- Be able to apply individual lashes
- Know how to remove lashes safely
- Different lengths and thicknesses of lashes
- Maintenance procedure
- Be able to provide aftercare advice
- Know what equipment and tools are needed to carry out an eyelash extension service
- 20mm No.1 Premium Lashes – mixed lengths
- Mascara wands
- Fine Point stainless steel tweezers
- Micro fibre brushes
- Jade stone
- 3M micropore tape
- 1 gel lash adhesive remover
- Small eyelash blower
- Protein remover pads
- Purified sensitive – Eyelid and lash cleanser
- Premium shaped eye pads
- Extreme lash adhesive
Looking to offer a more natural lash treatment? Our one-day Lash Lift course may be the answer or offer both courses for a full lash offering to clients.
For more information, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page or get in touch above.