One Day Course in the Application of Evening Make-up
If you are interested in this course you can enquire here:
Are you looking to become a make-up artist? Our one day course in the application of evening make-up provides you with the skills to offer this popular look and also provides an insight into a career as an MUA. Looking for a more intensive make-up course? Our Level 3 Diploma in Make-up Artistry is the perfect way to kick start your career as a MUA.
Qualification: ABT approved certificate in the application of evening make-up.
Prerequisites: No previous experience needed
Location: Ambitions Academy, Market Lane, Hanley, Stoke on Trent
Price: £80 Inc VAT
Duration: 1 Day Course (10 am - 4 pm) with a 30-minute lunch break. For course start dates please view our timetable here.
Description: This course is perfect for those looking to learn how to apply evening make-up. A great service to be able to offer clients, and one which will always be popular all year round. An excellent course for those considering a career as a MUA, or one for those wishing to offer amazing make-up to friends and family.
- Salon Health and Safety
- To understand and recognise different skin types
- Be able to consult, plan and prepare Evening look
- Be able to recognise contraindications that prevent or restrict make-up
- Be able to work safely and effectively when providing makeup
- To be able to apply a full Evening look including cream and powder contour and glam eye application
- To be able to apply strip lashes to complete the look
- Be able to provide aftercare advice
- Know what equipment and tools are needed to carry out the make-up application
For more information, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page or get in touch above.